Today we showed our documentary to the rest of our group, and also infront of Debbie and Dom. I felt confident about our work as I had spent a lot of time editing it, and I know everyone else in my group gave it their all. We were all expecting good things from this piece and I feel that was reflected in our short presentation.
Before our session Charlotte double checked the disks to make sure they still worked, and unfortunately it became apparent that the film became a lot duller on a Windows computer in comparison to an Apple Mac which we had been using to edit.
This was a shame but we informed Debbie and Dom about this and they said they would take it into consideration.
We recieved some really positive feedback about our documentary, which is shown in the pictures above.
No comments:
Post a Comment