Saturday, 3 November 2012

a photograph.


I found this photograph on 'StumbleUpon' which is a website which takes you through random webpages on the internet. 

Growing up in a tiny village in the south of England has given me a facination of big cities. This picture highlights this. I love the complexities behind cities. Everyone has somewhere to be, and people to see. It is never still, or quiet. The beauty of this picture is that it highlights this, even really early in the morning, or really late at night, there is still lights of the cars going past, the lights in the buildings are still on, people are still living their lives, they never stop.

On top of that, it is just a generally beautiful image, I love that the cursor acts as the sun, and we get to experience the city at each step of the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment